In 2019, she was awarded with the KU Leuven Faculty of Law masters thesis prize, as well as the Flemish Jura Falconis prize, for her thesis on intellectual property law.
As part of her masters degree at the KU Leuven, Pauline participated in the IusStart Project, advising start-ups on various IP, IT and data protection matters.
- LL.M. Intellectual Property and ICT Law (KU Leuven – KUL)
- Masters of law (KU Leuven – KUL)
- Bachelors of law (University of Antwerp)
- Pauline is fluent in Dutch, French and English.
Selection of publications
- P. Geentjens, Van bits naar atomen: naar een opensourcemodel voor fysieke objecten? in Scripta Falconis, Antwerp-Cambridge, Intersentia, 2020, 201 p.