- +32 2 426 14 14
Pauline advises Belgian and international clients in the area of intellectual property law, life sciences and regulatory law.
In 2019, Pauline was awarded with the KU Leuven Faculty of Law masters thesis prize, as well as the Flemish Jura Falconis prize, for her thesis on intellectual property law.
As part of her masters degree at the KU Leuven, Pauline participated in the IusStart Project, advising start-ups on various IP, IT and data protection matters.
- LL.M. Intellectual Property and ICT Law (KU Leuven – KUL)
- Masters of law (KU Leuven – KUL)
- Bachelors of law (University of Antwerp)
- Pauline is fluent in Dutch, French and English.
Selection of publications
- P. Geentjens, Van bits naar atomen: naar een opensourcemodel voor fysieke objecten? in Scripta Falconis, Antwerp-Cambridge, Intersentia, 2020, 201 p.
Articles by Pauline Geentjens
December 02, 2022
Are parallel importers necessarily allowed to rebox medicines in case of visible traces from ATDs? The CJEU says NO
November 24, 2022
Can parallel importers (re)brand generic medicines? The CJEU limits the ‘room for manoeuvre’
August 05, 2022
Copyright fit for the internet age? Belgium implements the DSM directive (Part 3: New rules governing copyright contracts)
August 04, 2022