She has prior experience in IT and IP law, more specifically in legal areas such as data protection, cybersecurity, platform liability, and copyright.
Before joining ALTIUS, Florence worked as a lawyer in the IP and Tech department of an international law firm. Florence also gained valuable experience as a trainee at Google, the Court of Justice of the European Union, and the European Parliament.
- LLM in International Trade Law (Erasmus University Rotterdam)
- Master of Laws (KU Leuven)
- Bachelor of Laws (University of Namur)
- Florence is fluent in Dutch, French, and English
Selection of publications
- Annotation of judgment C-401/19, Computerrecht: Tijdschrift voor Informatietechnologie en Recht (Computer Law Journal for IT and Law) 2022/5, pp. 336-342;
- Taxis Verts v. UberX: is the end of the Brussels Taxi war nearby?, Computerrecht: Tijdschrift voor Informatietechnologie en Recht (Computer Law Journal for IT and Law) 2022/3, pp. 254-255.
- Contributed as co-author to multiple issues in the “Actualiteiten België” (Current affairs Belgium) section in Privacy en Informatie (Privacy and Information), 2022-2023.