You will find below the general conditions of ALTIUS CVBA (“ALTIUS”). These general conditions apply to all services rendered by the partners, lawyers, employees and appointees of ALTIUS within the scope of its normal activities.
- ALTIUS is a cooperative company with limited liability with its registered office at Tour & Taxis, Avenue du Port 86C box 414, 1000 Brussels – Belgium and the company number 0476.389.071.
- ALTIUS is the exclusive contracting party for all services performed by its lawyers, employees and appointees.
- ALTIUS´ total liability concerning the services provided is limited to the payment of its professional liability insurance. Further information in this respect will be supplied upon request.
- Unless explicitly agreed otherwise, the fees due by the client are calculated by multiplying the number of hours worked by the applicable hourly rate that applies to the person who has rendered the services within ALTIUS, as determined by ALTIUS. These fees are increased with costs.
- Invoices sent by ALTIUS to clients have to be paid immediately after receipt of the invoice. If the invoice is not paid in time, ALTIUS is authorised to charge, in addition to the principal amount, the statutory interest and an additional fixed payment of 10% of the principal amount to cover the administrative costs.
- The legal relationship between ALTIUS and its clients is governed by Belgian law. Disputes shall be settled by the courts of Brussels.