Pierre advises domestic and international clients in many fields related to technology law, such as electronic commerce, cloud computing, IT outsourcing, digital marketing, data protection and sharing, information security, electronic communications, software applications, artificial intelligence, internet of things and online trade practices.
He has a broad experience in drafting and reviewing contracts, in assisting clients in negotiation, litigation or conflict resolution and in the setting-up of compliance programmes in relation to these matters.
Pierre advises clients in a wide range of industry sectors, with a particular interest in the health, life sciences, media and information technology sectors.
After his studies, Pierre worked at the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU), within the cabinet of President Koen Lenaerts. He then worked at the International Telecommunication Union (ITU), the United Nations specialized agency for information and communication technologies. He gained further work experience at the European Data Protection Board (EDPB). Pierre also worked within the legal department of Google.
During his studies, Pierre successfully created a non-profit legal clinic with fellow students, which was awarded several awards, among which the “Médaille de l’Université Libre de Bruxelles”. During his time at the Université Libre de Bruxelles, Pierre has also been a board director of the law faculty’s student office and an editor for the law faculty’s journal. He combined his studies with high-level sport (rugby).
Pierre regularly gives webinars on the latest evolutions in the field of privacy and data protection law.
Pierre is a member of the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP).
- Summer School in Intellectual Property Law (Université de Genève & WIPO)
- LL.M. in Intellectual Property and ICT Law (Katholieke Universiteit Leuven)
- Master in Economic and Social Law (Université Libre de Bruxelles)
- Erasmus Exchange Programme (Universiteit Gent)
- Bachelor in Law (Université Libre de Bruxelles)
- Pierre is fluent in French, Dutch and English
Selection of publications
- P. Antoine, “Quantum Computing: The next major technological revolution is knocking at the door!”, ALTIUS Blog – Digital Angle, 2022