Our private equity team has extensive experience advising private equity investors, arranging banks, management teams and investee companies about the full cycle of private equity matters.
We regularly represent private equity firms, hedge funds, venture capital funds, financial institutions, banks, portfolio managers, and equity fund investors. Our experience extends to all types of private equity transactions, including those involving minority and majority interests, mergers, acquisitions and disposals, leveraged buyouts, management buyouts, spin-outs, carve-outs, real estate and cross-border transactions.
We have extensive knowledge of the business practices and the terms and conditions of the transactions in the fund business. Our co-operation with tax law firm, Tiberghien enables us to combine the tax, legal and regulatory aspects with the practical and financial aspects of structuring and implementing transactions. We pool this knowledge to work in a goal-oriented and pragmatic way.
Carine Van Regenmortel is a Leading individual. - Legal 500, 2018
How we can help
- Formation of private equity funds
- Negotiating initial and follow-up investments in all types of portfolio companies (from early stage venture capital investments to complex leveraged buyouts, secondaries and public-to-private transactions)
- Structuring acquisition vehicles and negotiating acquisition financing
- Corporate counsel and compliance, including governance issues and executive compensation
- Exit planning and execution (whether through a sale to a strategic buyer, a secondary buyout or an initial public offering)