Nina specialises in all aspects of competition law at the European and national levels, including cartel cases, distribution networks, abuse(s) of dominance, State aid and merger control.
Nina is currently Head Officer of the Next Generation group of the International League for Competition Law (LIDC). She also assists domestic and multinational clients in the setting-up of compliance programmes.
- Master in Law (Université catholique de Louvain – UCL)
- Master in International Law, Foreign Trade & International Relations (Instituto Superior de Derecho y Economía)
- Course in commercial negotiation and mediation (University of Colombia)
- Nina is fluent in French, Dutch, English and Spanish
Selection of publications
- “Sports and competition law: An overview of EU and national case law”, Concurrences, e-Competitions Sports, Art. N° 92775, 16 July 2020 (with C. Verdonck, H. Baeyens and Q. Silvestre)
- “Contributor to The Merger Control Review”, Twelfth edition, Belgian chapter, Law Business Research Ltd., 2021
- Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies: can a company be incorporated through contributions consisting of cryptocurrencies?, 2019, ALTIUS blog
- Companies beware! New prohibition in Belgium on the abuse of economic dependence, 2019, ALTIUS blog