- London, April 2013 - ALTIUS IP Team wins MIP's Global Award and Belgian Legal Award
This award honours the achievements of the entire ALTIUS IP Team, headed by Paul Maeyaert, Christophe Ronse and Olivier Vrins.
- ALTIUS is proud to announce that it provided legal support for the sports’ and social commitment undertaken by Vincent Kompany, in respect of the Brussels’ football club FC Bleid
- ALTIUS Again Voted as Belgian IP, IT and TMT Law Firm of the Year
On 14 March, the annual Belgian Legal Awards were held, an event that rewards the most successful law firms and in-house lawyers in Belgium. ALTIUS succeeded in bringing home the IP, IT and TMT award, proving its status as market leader in the field of Intellectual Property, Information Technology and Media & Telecommunications law.
- Employment Newsletter March 2013
The ALTIUS Employment Team published its March Newsletter concerning the latest developments in employment law in Belgium.
- Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights through Border Measures (second edition), edited by Olivier Vrins (ALTIUS) and Marius Schneider.
Oxford University Press, the well-known UK publisher of reference books, has just published Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights through Border Measures (second edition), a 1248-page practical guide to using border measures against the importation of goods infringing intellectual property rights into the European Union, edited by Olivier Vrins (Partner at ALTIUS) and Marius Schneider.
- 23/05/2013:"Cassatie arrest Vlerick / Arrêt de la Cour de cassation dans l'affaire Vlerick" - Brussels
- 24/05/2013: AIJA Conference "Nightmare employment disputes for M&A lawyers" - Helsinki
- 28/05/2013: Kansspelcommissie "Match fixing: Mythe & Waarheid" - Brussels
- 30/05/2013: Capita Selecta Internetrecht - Berchem