Meet Louise Geerebaert
Louise Geerebaert advises and assists Belgian and international clients in real estate transactions (both share deals and asset deals). She assists clients in real estate law, contracting, leases, urban planning and environmental law.
Louise obtained a Masters in Law from the University of Ghent in 2018. She then obtained an LLM in international business law from ULB in 2019. In 2022, Louise studied an additional Postgraduate in Real Estate Law at KU Leuven.
- Postgraduate in Real Estate Law (KU Leuven – KUL)
- LLM in International Business Law (Free University of Brussels – ULB)
- Master of Laws (University of Ghent)
- Bachelor of Laws (University of Ghent)
- Louise Geerebaert is fluent in Dutch, French and English