- +32 2 426 14 14
Karel advises Belgian and international clients in a wide variety of matters, with a particular focus on commercial law, ICT and data protection law.
He regularly advices on distribution law, trade practices, consumer protection, distant sales rules, commercial practices including (on-line) advertising, and other general commercial law. He has experience in drafting and reviewing a broad range of commercial contracts and assists clients in the negotiation, litigation and resolution of any contractual and commercial issue.
Prior to joining Altius, Karel started as a junior associate in the commercial and corporate department of a law firm based in Leuven, where he gained expertise in a various range of corporate transactions and commercial activities.
- LLM in International Business Law (University of Lyon)
- Master of Laws (KU Leuven – KUL)
- Erasmus exchange programme (University of Barcelona)
- Erasmus Belgica exchange programme (Université catholique de Louvain – UCL)
- Bachelor in Law (University of Hasselt)
- Karel is fluent in Dutch, French and English