He regularly advices on distribution law, trade practices, consumer protection, distant sales rules, commercial practices including (on-line) advertising, and other general commercial law. He has experience in drafting and reviewing a broad range of commercial contracts and assists clients in the negotiation, litigation and resolution of any contractual and commercial issue.
Prior to joining Altius, Karel started as a junior associate in the commercial and corporate department of a law firm based in Leuven, where he gained expertise in a various range of corporate transactions and commercial activities.
- LLM in International Business Law (Université Catholique de Lyon)
- Master of Laws (KU Leuven)
- Erasmus exchange programme (University of Barcelona)
- Erasmus Belgica exchange programme (Université Catholique de Louvain-la-Neuve)
- Bachelor in Law (Universiteit Hasselt)
- Karel is fluent in Dutch, French and English