Prior to joining ALTIUS, Quentin worked as a researcher and teaching assistant in ICT law at UCLouvain.
In addition to his legal practice, Quentin is an international Chess Master and has represented Belgium in World and European Championships.
- L.L.M. in European Law and Market Integration (Maastricht University)
- Master in Law (Université catholique de Louvain)
- Bachelor in Law (Université de Namur)
- Quentin is fluent in French, English and Dutch
Selection of publications
- Q. Fontaine, “The German NetzDG: a Model for Online Speech Regulation in the EU?”, Annales de Droit de Louvain, vol. 83, 2021, no 2, 317-347
- Q. Fontaine and A. Strowel, “La stratégie européenne pour les données”, in B. Brunessen, La politique européenne du numérique, 2022 (forthcoming)