- +32 2 426 14 14
Charlotte specialises in pre-litigation counselling and domestic and international dispute resolution concerning a broad range of matters, including commercial and contractual matters, tort liability, insurance law, transport law and (international) sale of goods.
She has detailed experience in drafting different types of commercial agreements, in particular (exclusive) distribution, agency, franchise and brokerage agreements in a national and international context and has in-depth knowledge of the termination of such agreements.
Charlotte also has wide experience in insurance matters, particularly regarding disputes concerning insurance coverage, agreements with insurance intermediaries, and advice on the general and special conditions of insurance undertakings, including reinsurance undertakings.
She participated in the ELSA EMC² Moot Court Competition in 2012.
- LL.M. in European Union Law (King’s College, London)
- Master in Comparative International and European Law (University of Maastricht)
- Master of Laws (University of Antwerp)
- Charlotte is fluent in Dutch, French and English
Selection of publications
- “Artikelsgewijze commentaar bij artikel 40 – artikel 59 Brussel I – Verordening”, in Internationaal Privaatrecht Duiding, 2014, Gent, Larcier, 89 – 105. (with I. Couwenberg, A. Hansebout and L. Vanfraechem (eds.))
- Artikelsgewijze commentaar bij artikelen 1034bis-1034sexies Ger.W., in Duiding Burgerlijk Procesrecht Deel II, 2017, Gent, Larcier, 328 – 331 (with P. Dauw, Beatrijs Deconinck and B. Wylleman (eds.))
- A. HANSEBOUT and C. VERMEERSCH, “Ceci n’est pas une concession de vente”, RABG 2016, 8 – 9, 565-568