Annabel specialises in various aspects of labour and social security law and advises Belgian and international clients about a wide variety of these issues.
Annabel wrote her thesis within the IusStart Project of the Catholic University of Leuven, for which she had to drafts contracts, terms and conditions, company policies, etc. for a start-up.
Prior to working for ALTIUS, Annabel did an internship at the legal firm, MPLOY, in January 2018, where she was responsible for legal research on labour law subjects, drafting legal documents and writing blog articles..
- Master in Law (University of Leuven)
- Erasmus programme (University of Budapest)
- Annabel is fluent in Dutch, English and French
Selection of publications
- “Chaque femme a-t-elle droit au congé d’allaitement?”, HR Magazine, 2019 (with P. De Wulf)
- “‘Cash for Car’ crashed”, ALTIUS blog Mobility Angle, 2020
- “The national labour council has confirmed its initial proposal to hold the social elections between 16 and 29 november 2020”, ALTIUS blog, 2020
- “Enhanced role for the occupational doctor in combatting Covid-19: contact tracing, quantine certificates and testing”, ALTIUS blog, 2021
- “The end of mandatory telework?”, ALTIUS blog 2021
- “New salary increases in Joint Committee n° 200”, ALTIUS blog, 2021
- “Kan een werkgever zijn werknemers op fiscaal- en sociale zekerheidsrechtelijk voordelige wijze een vergoeding toekennen indien deze werden getroffen door de zware overstromingen tijdens de maand juli 2021”, HR Magazine, 2021