Isabelle advises national and international corporations as well as high-level management personnel on all aspects of employment law, ranging from the hiring of the employee to the termination of the employment relationship.
Isabelle also specialises in pension law (occupational pensions, as well as unemployment with company benefits) and all aspects of employee representation.
In addition, Isabelle has broad experience in advising corporate clients with the transfer of businesses, outsourcing and co-sourcing projects and employment issues related to the sale or purchase of businesses or parts of businesses.
She is also heavily involved in employment disputes before the Employment Courts and Employment Appeal Courts.
Isabelle has a Lecturer’s certificate and was a freelance lecturer for the ACLVB, as well as an assistant at the Social Law Department at the University of Ghent.
She is a member of various associations, such as Etion, Fierce Ladies, the Belgian Pension Lawyers Association (BEPLA) and the International Pension and Employee Benefits Lawyers Association (IPEBLA).
- Special Degree in Pension Law (Katholieke Universiteit Leuven)
- Master in Labour Sciences (Université Catholique de Louvain-la-Neuve and Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona)
- Lecturer’s certificate (Universiteit Gent)
- Lic. Juris (Universiteit Gent)
Selection of publications
- "Van Aandelenoptie tot Zwijgrecht", Vanden Broele, Brugge, 2006, 724p.