ALTIUS’ EU Regulatory practice assists clients on EU institutional and administrative legal matters, as well as on regulatory affairs. Our lawyers frequently represent clients before the EU Courts in Luxembourg. In addition to private undertakings, ALTIUS represents trade associations, Member States and EU institutions.
Our team stands out by focusing on EU law as a standalone practice, combined with specialist knowledge in a select number of sectors, including agriculture & food, consumer protection, data protection, intellectual property rights, labelling & packaging, life sciences, public procurement, state aid and trade law.
Based on an extraordinary level of specialisation in substantive and procedural EU law, our team helps private and public clients to understand the complexity of EU law and policy and define legal strategies to achieve their competitive objectives. We advise and represent clients on a wide variety of matters before the EU institutions and bodies. Our legal tools include training of in-house legal counsel, preparing compliance programs tailored to business requirements, monitoring and reporting on the latest EU legislative and policy developments, and drafting legislative proposals and position papers.
An EU regulatory affairs practice must be distinctly aware of the law as it relates to your interests and broader European policy developments. In this context, our team is in a strong position to assist clients and other lawyers in navigating Brussels and EU law and policy.
How we can help
- Advising on a EU institutional law, EU administrative law and EU litigation
- Advising on EU Regulatory law in a select number of sectors, including agriculture & food, consumer protection, data protection, intellectual property rights, labelling & packaging, life sciences, public procurement, state aids and trade law
- Advising on the implementation of the relevant EU laws in national legislation
- Litigation on behalf of public and private clients before the EU General Court and Court of Justice
- Monitoring and reporting on the activities and developments of the EU regulatory framework
- Providing strategic regulatory advice on EU legislative and administrative proceedings
- Representing clients in administrative procedures before the EU institutions