Myriem advises and assists Belgian and international clients with a wide variety of labour issues such as recruitment, employee well-being, employment contracts, employment termination (including protected employees) and employee compensation and benefits.
She also focuses on several aspects of collective employment law, including being involved in large restructuring projects, such as collective layoffs, closures, the transfer of undertakings, the employment aspects of mergers & acquisitions and outsourcing, and the related drafting process of collective bargaining agreements. She has a special interest in social inspections matters and assists clients with audits or investigations by the labour and social security inspectorates.
Myriem represents clients in legal proceedings before the Belgian Employment Courts and Employment Appeal Courts. She is a regular speaker at seminars and often writes the newsletters of the ALTIUS’ employment department
- Special Degree in Employment Law (Free University of Brussels)
- Master in Law (Free University of Brussels)
- Myriem is fluent in French, Dutch and English
Selection of publications
- « Ne jamais sous-estimer l’importance des attestations de témoins », HR Square 2021
- « Un chasseur de tête peut-il se prétendre représentant de commerce ? », HR Square 2020