Quentin advises a wide range of domestic and multinational clients on all aspects of Belgian and EU competition law, including all aspects of (exclusive, selective or other) distribution systems, horizontal cooperation, abuse(s) of dominance, and State aid. He also assists clients in the setting-up of compliance programmes.
Quentin has litigation experience in competition cases both before the Belgian and European courts and the Belgian and European competition authorities.
He also provides advice on a broad range of contractual matters, commercial law and trade practices.
Quentin graduated from the Université Libre de Bruxelles and obtained a Special Degree in International and European Law from the Vrije Universiteit Brussel in 2012. He also obtained a Masters Degree in Applied Economics from the Vrije Universiteit Brussel in 2018.
Quentin is a member of the ‘Association pour L’Etude du Droit de la Concurrence’.
Selection of publications:
- “Les clauses de non-concurrence en droit du travail et en droit économique – 75 questions réponses”, Larcier, January 2020 (with A. Caporali)
- “Developments in National Competition Laws (January 1, 2017 – March 31, 2017)”, Wirtschaft und Wettbewerb, 02.06.2017, Heft 06, Seite 320-325, WUW1239059, WuW/E (with S. De Cock)
- “Developments in National Competition Laws (October 1, 2016 – December 31, 2016)”, Wirtschaft und Wettbewerb, 03.03.2017, Heft 03, Seite 135-139, WUW1229508, WuW/E (with S. De Cock and B. Gielen)
- “Developments in National Competition Laws (July 1, 2016 – September 30, 2016)”, Wirtschaft und Wettbewerb, 02.12.2016, Heft 12, Seite 581-585, WUW1221700, WuW/E (with S. De Cock and B. Gielen)
- “Verslag Lunchforum Mededinging: het beleid inzake mededinging en prijzenmonitoring”, Tijdschrift voor Belgische Mededinging, 2013/1, 52-56, May 3, 2013. (with K. Marchand)