Our corporate and M&A team provides services to a range of national and international corporate, financial institution, and private clients across a broad spectrum of corporate matters.
In addition to our (domestic and cross-border) M&A capability, our expertise encompasses corporate restructurings as well as corporate litigation. We are highly active in private equity deals. Relying on the firm's strong banking team, we are also well-positioned to assist in the structuring and documentation of the financing of acquisitions or projects.
Our co-operation with Tiberghien, the international tax law firm, has strengthened our ability to optimise transactions and restructurings from both a tax and legal perspective.
We offer a hands-on and personal service to our clients and help them to reach their objectives. We invest in understanding the business needs of our clients and make sure that their legal and commercial interests are protected in the best possible way.
‘Very flexible and customer oriented’. - Legal 500, 2018
'The team is easy to work with, fast, accurate and willing to go the extra mile to get things in place.' - Chambers Europe, 2018
How we can help
- M&A transactions (both domestic and cross-border)
- Private equity and venture capital investments and exits
- Management and leveraged buy-outs
- Corporate governance issues and general corporate law
- Takeover of family-owned businesses
- Regulatory compliance
- Capital markets/public offerings
- Joint ventures, shareholders’ arrangements, consortia and other corporate alliances
- Company formation and corporate housekeeping
- Corporate restructuring
- Non-profit organisations
- Post-acquisition litigation, shareholder disputes, director liability issues and other types of corporate litigation