We are currently looking for an experienced associate to join our IP department.
• You have at least 4 years' experience in IP law.
• You are a Belgian qualified lawyer and have achieved excellent grades during your university studies.
• You show a particular interest in trade marks, copyright and designs.
• You have excellent writing skills.
• You are a native Dutch-language speaker with fluency in English and preferably also in French. Knowledge of another language is a plus.
• You preferably have experience of working or studying abroad.
• You are a team player, highly motivated and internationally oriented who combines a keen interest in IP matters with commercial awareness.
• A working environment with interesting opportunities for professional development and advancement.
• You will team up with talented colleagues and you will work in a friendly, pleasant, and collaborative atmosphere.
• A competitive and attractive package.