We are currently looking for an experienced competition lawyer to join our Commercial & Competition department.
- You have at least 3 years of experience with EU and Belgian competition law.
- You are a Belgian qualified lawyer who achieved excellent grades during your university studies.
- You speak and write Dutch, French and English to levels suitable for business. Knowledge of another language is a plus.
- You preferably have experience of working or studying abroad.
- You are an open and enthusiastic team player, highly motivated, combining excellent legal knowledge with commercial awareness.
What we offer:
- A working environment with interesting opportunities for professional development and advancement.
- You will work with talented colleagues in a friendly, pleasant and collaborative atmosphere.
- A competitive and attractive package.