In 2005 Charles Clark said: the answer to the machine is in the machine. At ALTIUS, we find answers in the law. We are currently looking to expand with an ICT lawyer to join our Commercial & Competition department.
• You have 3 to 5 years’ experience with ICT law and data protection law in particular.
• You are a Belgian qualified lawyer who achieved excellent grades during his/her academic studies.
• You speak and write Dutch on a native level, French and English to levels suitable for business. Knowledge of any other language is a plus.
• You have a keen interest in information technologies and ICT law
• You preferably have experience in working or studying abroad.
• You are an open and enthusiastic team player, highly motivated, combining excellent legal knowledge with commercial awareness.
• You have excellent writing skills and you prefer a pragmatic and hands-on approach
What we offer:
• A working environment with interesting opportunities for professional development and progress.
• You will be surrounded by talented colleagues and you will work in a friendly, pleasant and collaborative atmosphere.
• A competitive and attractive package.