- Advising on merger control and merger filings
- Advising on the application of Belgian and EU antitrust rules
- Filings and complaints
- Litigation before Belgian courts and EU courts
- Drafting of compliance programmes
- Assistance during “dawn raids” and EU anti-trust investigations
ALTIUS advises a wide range of domestic and multinational clients on all aspects of competition law, including merger control, joint-ventures, cartel investigations, the establishment and operation of distribution systems, the licensing and use of intellectual property rights and abuses of dominant positions. The Competition team also provides assistance during ‘dawn raids’, anti trust investigations and hearings and in the setting-up of compliance programmes and trainings.
ALTIUS’ Competition team also represents clients before national and European competition authorities and courts. In major litigation cases, the Competition team co-operates with the commercial litigation team, headed by Christophe Ronse and/or the EU team.